Location: Easton, MD.
The successful candidate will be engaged in site and project development design including stormwater management, site grading, utilities and erosion and sediment control for residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and municipal projects. This is an immediate need within our staff portfolio, with opportunities for growth within the Company. We seek candidates that are highly motivated, have field construction and/or land surveying experience, have sound engineering and design skills, are able to work on multiple tasks and projects daily, have strong written and verbal communication skills and are able to work in a fast paced but casual working environment. Candidates should also have demonstrated skills in working with other design and technical staff.
- Perform engineering functions in support of project designs of varying complexity,
- Design grading, drainage and utility plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D,
- Prepare and assemble details needed for construction,
- Perform hydraulic and hydrologic stormwater management analysis and design,
- Design sediment and erosion control measures applicable for varying project types,
- Prepare cost estimates.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited institution, with experience primarily in land/site development, with knowledge of utilities, drainage and stormwater management,
- Working knowledge of CAD/Civil 3D design software,
- Knowledge of local and State permitting processes is preferred.
How to Apply
- Download our Employment Application form
- Email the form along with your resume to Heather Slayden: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, short term and long term disability insurance policies based on salary
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- 401(K) plan with 3% salary Safe Harbor match